Showbie keeps you and your children on the same page, whether they’re using an iPad, iPhone, or pretty much any computer or device with an internet connection.
Introducing our new Virtual Learning Environment, powered by our partners at Showbie. This multi-device platform makes it easy for all children to access high quality learning experiences virtually anytime, anywhere, meaning if we were to go into a further “lockdown”, learning would carry on…
A brief overview:
- Your child will receive a username and a password.
- Either download the app from the links below or visit www.my.showbie.com
- Your child will be in their class group and their teacher will be monitoring the group remotely.
- Down the left-hand-side of the page, you will see the “assignments” which have been allocated to your child – this is their learning.
- Click into the “assignment” and you will find a video of the lesson, recorded by the child’s class teacher – complete with audio and video. Watch this before completing the activities.
- Click on the activity and complete the required tasks.
- Then simply submit the assignment. That simple.
- Your child’s teacher will mark the learning and provide feedback – either as a score, written comment or a voice note.
Simply complete steps 4 to 8 for each lesson of the day and you’re done. The great thing is, the lessons are saved so you can go back to them if you need to.
Wowee… how fantastic is that? A virtual learning environment which allows your child to see and hear their teacher.