We are an inner city Islamic Faith school dedicated to providing an outstanding education for all our children in partnership with Transform Trust.
The governors and staff work together with parents, the local and wider community to foster within the school a culture of inclusion and high expectation underpinned by the school values and ethos of peace, unity and equality.
Transform Trust are a multi-academy trust which was formed in 2013. There values and ethos set the apart from other Trusts in that they have a strong focus on empowering their member schools, driving the improvement journey whilst maintaining the schools own individual identity and community focus.
Zaytouna Primary School joined Transform Trust on 1st September 2018.
Please find below links to:
- Transform Trust Master Funding Agreement
- Transform Trust Supplementary Funding Agreements for all Trust schools
- Transform Trust Finance Policy Handbook
- Transform Trust Statutory Audited Accounts
- Transform Trust Audited Accounts of previous years and Value for Money Statement
- Transform Trust Board of Trustees
- Transform Trust Articles of Association
- Transform Trust Memorandum of Understanding
- Transform Trust Schemes of Delegation
- Transform Trust Terms of Reference
- Transform Trust Registers of Interest
- Transform Trust Governor Attendance Logs
Please click here to view other schools within the Transform Trust family.
Please click here to visit the Transform Teaching School Alliance website.