Mission and Vision
Our mission is to be a School of Excellence.
We will achieve this by committing to developing our mind, body and soul. Through all that we do.
Our ambitions for achieving this are:
- To be ambitious pioneers of excellence
- To redefine what it means to be a leader
- To fall in love with learning for life
- To be brave enough to do things differently
- To seize opportunities to work in partnership
- To be healthy and active, ethical and successful participants in all aspects of society
- To create a legacy: “Children are living messages we send to a future we will not see.” (Sir John Jones)
Underpinning our mission and vision are our three core values of peace, unity and equality. Alongside our unwavering determination to become a school of excellence, our core values drive the decisions we make and are evident in all aspects of school life.